You Are Reading

This Is It


This is it. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. It was always on my mind, but for some reason, I could never get myself to actually doing it. It probably has to do with the fact that I never really knew what I wanted to write about. I've spent the majority of my life trying to figure out what I really liked. I'm 18 now and I can guarantee you that I have dabbled into almost every single artistic outlet you could possibly think of: piano, songwriting, fashion design, dancing, and even painting, which is ridiculous considering the fact that I can't draw anything for the life of me! But I guess that's just who I am, a curious child who wants to know about everything there is to know. My thirst for knowledge has gotten me into reading a panoply of blogs about fashion, music, technology, politics and everything else, really. Only recently have I figured out why it was so hard for me to start something that I've always wanted to do: I was trying to limit myself to choosing only one topic amongst everything that makes me happy in life, all the things that I'm passionate about, and I didn't want that. I didn't want to restrain myself, but I now understand that I don't have to. Happiness is a choice; it's a lifestyle, and this is what this blog is about; it's my attempt to find inspiration and bliss in everything, whether it'd be culture, fashion or technology. So I guess this is it. Enjoy the ride!

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed

Creative Commons  License
The Modern One by Aicha T. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.